Thursday 8 November 2012

A Barefaced Welcome...

Welcome to Girl Meets Product, where my quest for the perfect beauty product goes public! Since I was old enough to earn my own pocket money, or smile sweetly at my dad I have been buying every new beauty product on the market on the look out for truly remarkable results that make me feel amazing.

This personal interest in all things cosmetic eventually influenced my choice of career, steering me into the role as a Professional Skin Therapist, through cosmetic sciences, aesthetic surgery and make up artistry. So, why did I settle on skin care? Mainly because it is the first step in all of the above. What use is the perfect smokey eye or an expertly filled lip when the base isn't as well preserved? 

This brings me onto the topic of my first post, over the past few months I've been on my own personal campaign to make up-less skin, so nothing makes me happier to see than Heidi Klum and Caroline Flack (who looks incredible btw) amongst others looking fresh faced for BBC's Children In Need. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b008dk4b/profiles/cin-bearfaced-2012 



In a culture of the Essex tan and the "Scousebrow" the true nature of beauty has been lost. Please don't get me wrong I absolutely adore make up, as you'll see it will feature heavily throughout my posts! But as a natural pale and interesting girl the art of understated beauty is my forte. 

So with this I bring you the challenge, go bare faced at least once in the run up to Christmas (and I don't mean during a gym session or whilst you are relaxing at home). Tomorrow is actually the day that Children In Need are encouraging you to bite the bullet, but if you just can't face the prospect so soon I will be sharing with you my miracle products and the secrets of a Professional Skin Therapist over the next few weeks. If you have any questions about any concerns you may have with your skin don't hesitate to drop me a message or tweet me @GirlMeetProduct

No comments:

Post a Comment