Monday 21 January 2013

Girl Meets... 2013!

Happy New Year everyone!

After a hectic Christmas and New Year everyone seems to be reevaluating their personal goals, many of which include getting the skin they desire in 2013! We're only a few weeks into the new year and I've already had numerous clients telling me that their skin care regime is their New Years resolution.

My own resolution is to give myself a complete health overhaul, which I am already seeing the effects from, including various changes to my skin!

So, throughout the rest of January and into February I will be addressing various skin concerns and answering any questions to assist those with their resolutions.

As we all know resolutions are hard to keep, so take everyday as it comes and remember the reasons why you chose to make this change! Tweet Me @GirlMeetProduct

No comments:

Post a Comment