Sunday 27 January 2013

Girl Meets... Pay Day Treats

Christmas is over, the long awaited January pay is finally here, but how do you treat yourself? What items have you been secretly coveting? Do you finally splash out and spend that little bit more on that lipstick/ those shoes/ or that moisturiser? These are the questions I've been mulling over the past few days, so I thought I'd do a quick run down of my top 3 Pay Day Treats this month in case you are need of inspiration.

3) Acqua di Parma Candle (Harvey Nichols £50)

I am absolutely in love with Acqua di Parma's Colonia Assoluta at the moment, with it's Jasmine and Rose heart notes and Amber base notes I haven't found anything that smells as elegant and distinctive. I adore this fragrance and I thought how amazing it would be to have this scent in a candle for my new apartment. With it's simple design and chic yellow colour I think this candle would be a gorgeous accent for both my lounge and my bathroom!



http://www.harveynichols.com/beauty/categories/lifestyle/candles/s389094-colonia-cube-candle.html

Why not find a matching candle to your favourite fragrance, it's a great way to relax further when you get home after a busy day. If you struggle to find a candle to match, Jo Malone is the perfect place to visit to pick a new scent and matching candle.

2) Riedel Vinum Wine Glasses (John Lewis £32)

What better way to relax and unwind than a satisfying glass of Merlot at the end of the day, and everyone knows the better the glass the nicer the wine tastes, which is why I am treating myself to a pair of these beautiful Riedel lead crystal glasses.
Ok, so I won't get them out when my friends come round for drinks in case they get knocked over, instead they'll be boxed away for my pleasure when I really want to savour that Friday night glass of red.



http://www.johnlewis.com/230550304/Product.aspx

1) Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro 400-The Red (Harvey Nichols £24)

With it's velvety texture and long lasting colour (an impressive 8 hours) this revolutionary lip stain makes me feel like a Hollywood siren from the moment I put it on. Armani offer a wide range of highly pigmented colours including pinks oranges and browns, but true to form I go for the classic red! This is my must have buy for the month, the perfect way to achieve that glamorous Valentines Day look this February.



http://www.armanibeauty.co.uk/make-up/lips/lipstick/lip-maestro.aspx

Send me your Pay Day Treats @GirlMeetProduct







No comments:

Post a Comment